Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair computer numerical controlled machines
- Disassemble machines, understand the parts, and diagnose the problems
- Analyze and carry out electrical and mechanical repairs
- Apply and implement TPM
- Confirms conformance of finished work to specifications, using micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and gages.
- Operate, change over, and set up computer numerical controlled machines
- Identify and repair deficiencies or material defects
- Clean machine fixtures and perform preventative maintenance
- Make tool changes and minor machines adjustments
- Load raw material and check quality of finished parts
- Perform set ups and operate multiple machines
- Basic understanding and ability to read blueprint drawings
- Assure 100% compliance with safety regulations within the department
- All other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years of experience repairing and operating a computer numerical controlled machine, preferably in metal machining
- Ability to transfer knowledge and train other team members
- Good knowledge of metric system and basic math skills
- Ability to use computer and knowledge of software, MS Office, etc.
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in team-based environment
- Ability to use or willingness to be trained using forklifts, cranes, electric pallet jacks, etc.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. continually, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Ability to frequently bend, left, stoop, climb, etc.
- Ability to walk and/or stand constantly throughout shift
- CNC machining: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
Complete the application below to apply for this position.