Position Summary: Conducts machine set-up, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Must have a strong electrical background in:
- DC motors and drives
- AC motors
- Electro pneumatics
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Responsible for maintaining and performing repairs to the facility.
- Complies with established facility safety policies and procedures and other regulations (ie: GMP, HACCP, BRC) as applicable.
- Interacts and behaves professionally. Treats all associates respectfully and professionally while maintaining company code of ethics.
- Other duties as assigned*
- Travels as necessary*
Minimum Qualifications – Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Associate degree or minimum of two years’ experience in printing, manufacturing, industrial or commercial maintenance as a mechanic is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, push, pull, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk and hear. Also lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend, stand, kneel, crouch, squat or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color acuity and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, and fumes, chemical substances and airborne particles and varying temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud to loud.
Candidates must be available to work all shifts.
- Maintenance Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
Complete the application below to apply for this position.